SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR/BUSINESS ANALYST
Virginia Beach, VA
The Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst’s principal role is to assist with internal and client-facing technology projects. In this position, you will report directly to Port & Starboard’s ownership team. The ideal candidate is an individual capable of wearing different hats in a fast-paced environment, working in requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, data management, testing, training and post deployment support. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work individually and as part of a team to design, develop, and deploy small- and large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop as-is and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work independently or collaboratively with project team to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements
- Complete the configuration for client requirements within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
- Test and verify with project team members and clients that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, design reviews, demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Energetic, outgoing and positive attitude with the ability to work with people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are motivated by delighting customers and achieving goals.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Independent work ethic and a willingness to roll up sleeves and get dirty! Our company is growing, and each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy. You will be expected to pitch in and assist the entire team as needed.
- Interest in business, particularly in start-up and small enterprise.
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience working on project teams implementing technology solutions
- Experience documenting user requirements creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community)
- Experience exporting and importing data into Salesforce
- General IT wherewithal. We use Salesforce, Google G Suite, WordPress, InDesign, and a number of other technology tools to keep track of the business and get our work done.